Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Communally hated!

This is me, a martyr,
Bleeding inside, lacerated,
With a thousand wounds inflicted,
By all of you, strangers, whom I hate.


You who deprived me of my livelihood,
You who raped our women,
You who brought your skills and toil,
Where I was comfortable with my existence.


You should die for your sins,
There’s no forgiving your greed,
You who snatch our money,
And money order it to your kin, must die!


I am good, you are bad,
You have no right to exist,
A world without you is my dream,
You who manipulate my destiny.


You live on my soil, drink my water,
And don’t respect my culture,
You bring your alien rituals,
And pollute my environs.


You are people whose rages,
Have been compromised in smiles,
When you laugh, you do not,
Laugh with me, but at me!


For your transgressions you must flee,
For the harm you have done,
We must teach you a lesson,
And kick you out of our homeland, our state.


No comments: